Privacy & Policy
Last modified: August 25th, 2021
1.1. Reinvented.sg (the “Company”) respects your privacy and we acknowledge that you have certain rights related to any personal data we collect from you and we have certain obligations in respect of the same. The Company supports the various international and local privacy laws, and has procedures in place to meet the requirements of those laws.
1.3. For the avoidance of doubt, “personal data” means data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which the organisation has or is likely to have access. References to “us” or “we” shall refer to the Company.
1.4. Other terms used in this Notice shall have the meanings given to them in the PDPA
(where the context so permits).
Data Protection Notice:
This Data Protection Notice (“Notice”) sets out the basis upon which Reinvented Partners (“we”, “us” or “our”) may collect, use, disclose or otherwise process personal data of job applicants in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”). This Policy applies to personal data in our possession or under our control, including personal data in the possession of organizations which we have engaged to collect, use, disclose or process personal data for our purposes.
Application of This Notice
1. This Notice applies to all persons who have applied for any such position with us (“job applicants”).
2. Information We Collect, Use or Disclose
2.1. We generally collect personal data that (a) you knowingly and voluntarily provide in the course of or in connection with your employment or job application with us, or via a third party who has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us (your “authorised representative”, which may include your job placement agent), after (i) you (or your authorised representative) have been notified of the purposes for which the data is collected, and (ii) you (or your authorised representative) have provided written consent to the collection and usage of your personal data for those purposes, or (b) collection and use of personal data without consent is permitted or required by the PDPA or other laws. We shall seek your consent before collecting any additional personal data and before using your personal data for a purpose which has not been notified to you (except where permitted or authorised by law).
2.2. Personal Data: Personal data which we may collect includes, without limitation, your:
- Name or alias, gender, last 4 characters of you NRIC/FIN or passport number, date of birth, nationality, and country and city of birth.
- Mailing address, telephone numbers, email address and other contact details.
- Resume, educational qualifications, professional qualifications and certifications and employment references.
- Employment and training history.
- Salary information and bank account details.
- Work-related health issues and disabilities and
2.3. Other terms used in this Notice shall have the meanings given to them in the PDPA.
(where the context so permits).
2.4. In some jurisdictions, in order to comply with statutes, rules, and regulations pertaining to equal employment opportunities or to assist the Company or its related corporations in compiling data for its equal opportunities practices and reporting, we may also ask you to provide gender, race/ethnicity or disability information. The provision of this type of information will be voluntary unless it is required by law, and failure to provide this information will not hinder your employment or project opportunities.
2.5. Your interactions with our website may also result in the collection, processing, and storage of the following types of information from you:
- Geolocation Data
- Other information you may provide to us, such as through surveys, interactions with our Social Media, or other mediums used to contact the Company.
2.7. We may use your personal data to permit you to participate in live social media feeds. If you choose to participate, your public username may be displayed on the sites along with your post, including, but not limited to, comments, images, and video.
3. The Purpose For Which We Collect, Use & Disclose your Data.
3.1. Your personal data will be collected and used by us for the following purposes and we may disclose your personal data to third parties where necessary for the following purposes:
- assessing and evaluating your suitability for employment in any current or prospective position within the organization.
- verifying your identity and the accuracy of your personal details and other information provided.
- performing obligations under or in connection with your contract of employment with us, including payment of remuneration and tax.
- all administrative and human resources related matters within our organisation, including administering payroll, granting access to our premises and computer systems, processing leave applications, administering your insurance and other benefits, processing your claims and expenses, investigating any acts or defaults (or suspected acts or defaults) and developing human resource policies.
- assessing and evaluating your suitability for employment/appointment or continued employment/appointment in any position within our organisation.
- ensuring business continuity for our organisation in the event that your employment with us is or will be terminated.
- performing obligations under or in connection with the provision of our goods or services to our clients.
- facilitating any proposed or confirmed merger, acquisition or business asset transaction involving any part of our organisation, or corporate restructuring process and
- facilitating our compliance with any laws, customs and regulations which may be applicable to us
3.2 The purposes listed in the above clauses may continue to apply even in situations where your relationship with us (for example, pursuant to your employment contract should you be hired) has been terminated or altered in any way, for a reasonable period thereafter (including, where applicable, a period to enable us to enforce our rights under a contract with you)
4. Cookies & Web Beacons
4.1. The Company’s websites use “cookies” to help personalize the online experience. A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s computer or mobile device tied to information about that user. They also allow us to identify those devices when they return to a website. You can set your browser to notify you before you receive a cookie, giving you the option of whether to accept it. You can also set your browser to turn off cookies. If you do so, some areas of our websites may not function properly. We use both session ID and persistent cookies. A session ID cookie simply expires once the user closes the browser. A persistent cookie is a small text file stored on the user’s hard drive for an extended period of time. These can be removed by following the instructions in your Internet browser’s help file.
4.2. To help us provide better service, we sometimes collect anonymous information from visits to our websites through the use of “web beacons.” These do not access your personal data, but rather allow us to log users who have visited our websites. This anonymous information is sometimes known as “clickstream data.” We or our vendors may use this data to analyze trends and statistics to help us provide better customer service. If you do not want your transaction details used in this manner, see the paragraph above on cookies.
4.3. We allow third-party companies, to collect certain anonymous information when you visit our websites. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information during your visits to our websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or a third-party web beacon to collect this information.
4.4. Links: For links to organizations not affiliated with us, We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We recommend you review the terms and conditions of use and privacy policies in place on such websites.
5. Your Rights and Choices
5.1. The amount of personal data you are required to supply when requesting our services will be limited to that which is relevant to and reasonable for the supply of such services or for the purposes for which such personal data is being collected.
5.2 Withdrawing Consent:
- The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data will remain valid until such time it is being withdrawn by you in writing. As a job applicant, you may withdraw consent and request us to stop collecting, using and/or disclosing your personal data for any or all of the purposes listed above by submitting your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided below.
- Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, we may require reasonable time (depending on the complexity of the request and its impact on our relationship with you) for your request to be processed and for us to notify you of the consequences of us acceding to the same, including any legal consequences which may affect your rights and liabilities to us. In general, we shall seek to process and effect your request within thirty (30) days of receiving it.
- Whilst we respect your decision to withdraw your consent, please note that depending on the nature and extent of your request, we may not be in a position to process your job application (as the case may be). We shall, in such circumstances, notify you before completing the processing of your request (as outlined above). Should you decide to cancel your withdrawal of consent, please inform us in writing in the manner described in clause 5.2, sub-clause above.
- Please note that withdrawing consent does not affect our right to continue to collect, use and disclose personal data where such collection, use, and disclosure without consent is permitted or required under applicable laws.
6. Protection Of Personal Data
6.1. To safeguard your personal data from unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal, or similar risks, we have introduced appropriate administrative, physical, and technical measures such as a minimized collection of personal data, authentication, and access controls (such as good password practices, need-to-basis for data disclosure, etc.), encryption of data, up-to-date antivirus protection, regular patching of operating system and other software, securely erase storage media in devices before disposal, web security measures against risks, and security review and testing performed regularly.
6.2. You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.
7. Accuracy of Personal Data
7.1. We generally rely on personal data provided by you (or your authorised representative). In order to ensure that your personal data is current, complete and accurate, please update us if there are changes to your personal data by informing our Data Protection Officer in writing or via email at the contact details provided below.
8. Retention of Personal Data
8.1. We may retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they are collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
8.2. We will cease to retain your personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purposes for which the personal data were collected, and are no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
9. Transfers of personal data outside of Singapore
9.1 We generally do not transfer your personal data to countries outside of Singapore. However, if we do so, we will obtain your consent for the transfer to be made and will take steps to ensure that your personal data continues to receive a standard of protection that is at least comparable to that provided under the PDPA.
10. Effect of notice and changes to notice
10.1. This Notice applies in conjunction with any other policies, notices, contractual clauses, and consent clauses that apply in relation to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal data by us.
10.2. We may revise this Notice from time to time without any prior notice. You may determine if any such revision has taken place by referring to the date on which this Notice was last updated. Your continued employment and participation in our recruitment process constitute your acknowledgment and acceptance of such changes.
Each party hereto hereby undertakes not to cause any harm to other party’s reputation in the market and not to make, whether directly or indirectly (including through any of its affiliates, officers, employees, and directors), any negative and disparaging remarks about such party or any of its affiliates, officers, employees, directors (in each case, in their capacities as such) services and business practices.
Further client agrees not to criticize reinvented.sg and any of its employees, associate,s or partners publicly on a public forum, blog, social media, etc at any time during or subsequent to the contract period.
Similarly, the client agrees not to seek advice on forums, blogs, community groups, or social media in a way that brings a bad name to the company or its employee, associate, or partner.
If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Policy or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to individual rights and your Personal Information, you may do so via the contact form, send an email to [email protected] or write a letter to 1 Harbourfront Avenue, #13-03 Keppel Bay Tower Singapore – 098632